Whether it’s your first time buying a home, you’re purchasing a vacation home, or you’re buying an investment property; you are making a huge financial commitment.
Doing it alone is not realistic if you want to meet your financial goals. You need professional guidance to ensure that you’re making the right investment – regardless of the type of property – and that you can afford all aspects of owning the property, in addition to making the mortgage payment amount. If you simply look at the mortgage component when making such a big financial decision, you may find that your financial goals suffer in other areas.
The benefit of working with both a Financial Planner and a Mortgage Broker when exploring the option of taking on a mortgage, is that your complete financial picture is considered. Equal value is given to all aspects of your finances.
We Fight for You!
- Using our network and resources to find the best available mortgage options to support your lifestyle and circumstances (including bad credit loans, self-employed mortgages, cash back options and more).
- Helping you get a mortgage that allows for the purchase of your current dream house, while sticking to a realistic, established budget.
- Advising you on how you can use your assets – including your mortgage and newly purchased home to reach your future financial goals.
With so many factors to think about, such as:
- The type of mortgage that’s right for you
- Getting the best available rate
- The appropriate term for your mortgage
- The size mortgage you can afford